August 9, 2007

kitty: Kit 5 Fringe Ribbon Choker

item #: KIT-5 fringe ribbon choker
content: acetate & polyester
price: $18.00
time: Like the instructions said only about 15-20 minutes. (Though you do needto make sure that you reserved more yarn on the second half of the ruffle yarnthan the first side.)

In my great justification of my Habu purchases, yes I am weak and I would be the first one to admit it. I see a small Habu kit and I have to add it to my special Habu stash bin. The textures, colours, fibers, call my name and my creditcard suddenly appears. It is really kind of funny there are very few things in life that really motivate me to spend money on and few bring as much pleasure.One tiny hank that I really have no idea what to use it for is suddenly ok.

I picked the kit up from Kpixie a while ago during one of their Habu kit updates. It saddens me that they haven't updated their Habu collections in a while. It seemed like it sold well, the kits were always gone soon after they were posted. Though as we all know the ones currently listed have been there awhile. Hopefully for fall we all need our Habu fix.

I am glad I picked up the kit, because I seriously doubt I would have ever picked up either yarns. They were both really fun to work with though. I could definitely see wearing it under the collar of a dress shirt for those boring business meetings that I seem to be getting forced into a lot lately. Habu Love to the rescue of yet another long meeting.

2 comments:

kat coyle said...

It looks opulent. I love all the rich color and textures.

OLGAJAZZY said...

Kitty/Priscilla, this is a fabulous accessorie and I adore those colors you chose, charcoal grey with red, lovely, classic and omg I am so jealous of your wolf dressform, I am so dying to get one, but their prices are just a lot for my wallet! Thanks for Sharing!