August 22, 2007

Hi from Frankfurt, Germany

I´ve already followed your posts in this interesting blog for two or three weeks.
All started with iSeL´s Kusha Kusha scarf - I saw it in Ravelry, fell in love with it and knew I must knit it.
I took a tour at Habu´s homepage and was inspired by all the great stuff. I contacted iSeL to get informations where to order but can´t wait and at the same time I wrote an email to Habu to place an order. So to give a good return I ordered the Kusha Kusha scarf kit, the Shippotail kit, additional stainless steel merino yarn, a necklace and 2oz laceweight bamboo yarn :o
Two days later I already received the receipt, it´s just 12$ shipping fee for 18oz to germany, and the patterns for the 3 kits. Now I´m waiting for my yarn... keep your fingers crossed that it will not get lost on the way from NYC to Frankfurt.

And I must also confess, today I also ordered the fabulous book from Setsuko Torii at Yesasia.com.

I´m beyond remedy :o, but I think here I´m right because it seems that I´m not alone ;-)

I´ll keep you updated :-)

Claudia
_______________________
www.myblog.de/himawari

1 comment:

Michele said...

Wow, you're really going there Claudia. Good for you. I ordered the book too and can't wait for mine to arrive.